Re: [GNU/consensus] Implementing WebID

On 05/10/2013 01:04 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ almost wrote:

> in case of Ruby I would like to look at implementing [WebID] in omniauth

*** Hey Pavlik! I guess you could reuse foafssl-ruby, it's pretty much
standalone, and comes as a Rack middleware. WebID is a simple protocol.

As I said, foafssl-ruby requires a long-due update to join the RDF
family[1], and a Gem release (so that it's a step closer to integration
in Debian). I suppose it could be renamed rdf-webid for the occasion.

==
hk

[1] https://github.com/ruby-rdf

P.S.: to the Ruby RDF group, it's a response to a call for cross-app
implementation hackathon of WebID, see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/consensus/2013-05/msg00000.html