Re: rdf-mongo

I just submitted a pull request which Pius just accepted, but hasn't yet released. If you were to fork it and get a pull request into him, it might get accepted for the next Gem release. Perhaps something such as the following:

# @option options [String] :collection ('quads')

  options = {:host => 'localhost', :port => 27017, :db => 'quadb', : collection => 'quads'}.merge(options)
  @db = ...
  @coll = @db[options[:collection]]

Pius hasn't been working on it, but my recent changes make it fully compatible with RDF.rb 0.3.4 queries supporting SPARQL.

Gregg