Re: [Adultclassifieds] PLEASE STOP SENDING SPAM

people, this is a mailing list to which we've all been made subscribers
(for some reason), every email you send only exaggerates the problem, as
we all get it.

to unsubscribe click the link at the bottom of the email (ending
a1list.net) and scroll to the bottom of the page, we can unsubscribe there.

best wishes, nathan - (not connected in any way to this spam)