Re: rdf.rb/spira bulk read question

BTW, RDF::Query only uses the repo query_pattern for the first filter. After that it uses the Queryable implementation, as it's operating on a solution set. Having the Repo do the entire execute is the only way I can see to move the work into the repo.

Note that we're getting fairly close to a complete SPARQL 1.0 implementation for RDF.rb, which depends extensively on the performance of Query#execute.

Gregg Kellogg

Sent from my iPad