Re: Question about doing RDF analysis in Ruby

Hi all,

Thanks for the informative replies.  I have a couple followup questions:

Is the ability to query multiple repositories something that is inherent in
SPARQL, or in the Ruby implementation of it?  Also, is the Ruby SPARQL
implementation that you're referencing going to layer on top of RDF.rb
Repositories?

We're starting to use RDF.rb to store our data natively in RDF, but we're
just checking that we'll be able to use it in this format before we go too
much further.  It seems like our choices at this point are to use SPARQL
against our RDF.rb repositories, or use an external system to do the queries
(Hadoop or SPARQL server like 4store, etc.).

Thanks for all the help!

Greg