Re: spira modeling

You can see how to make types based on the existing ones in
lib/spira/types.  Basically, you need class methods .unserialize, that
turns RDF into ruby, and. serialize, which turns ruby into RDF.  See
also the Yardocs for Spira::Type, which is a module you can include in
any class to provide some helpers for registering type aliases and the
like.

You may not need to do anything, though.  I have an open ticket and am
working with arto to do some automagic with RDF::Literal for all of
the XSD types.  Further, the Spira::Types::Any type will just let
RDF::Literal try to figure things out, and RDF::Literal already
supports xsd dates.  Try not specifying a type at all, and it may Just
Work.

Ben

(please cc the list so google finds this stuff eventually)