Re: Status Check

I had a problem with the Ruby Redland/Raptor bindings for RDFa parsing and
dug up a piece of code that Ben Adida originally started. I now have it
passing 101/112 of the tests. Iąd like to see how to release it, perhaps by
contributing it to the ruby-rdfa gem.

The Redland bindings really are pretty poor, with a number of failed garbage
collection assertions.

Gregg