Re: RubyRDF + C

What I meant was that the in memory implementation of the graph model is
pure Ruby, but I wasn't thinking about the utf8proc gem. That gem is based
on C and the only thing it is used for is Unicode Normal Form C
normalization.

My intention *is* to provide a fully pure Ruby solution that can be used
with MRI, JRuby, and Rubinius. Though apparently Rubinius will be capable of
using Ruby's C extensions (that's my understanding). I also want to provide
access to high performance triple stores in ways that won't compromise being
pure Ruby (such as through HTTP protocols for triple stores).

I don't use C directly to extend RubyRDF in any way, and I neglected to
consider the gems I depend on...sorry. Well that's embarrassing.  :/ I'll
have to find a Unicode library that will do NFC normalization in pure Ruby.
This is still a preview release, and I'm still massaging the API.

Would you be willing to help me with the unicode normalization?

Paul