Re: Updated RDFa Syntax 1.1 draft uploaded

See http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2010/ED-rdfa-syntax-20100113/#s_xhtmlrdfa

This specification also adds the |lang| attribute to the I18N attribute
collection as defined in [XHTMLMOD
<http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2010/ED-rdfa-syntax-20100113/references.html#ref_xhtml_modularization>].
The |lang| attribute is defined in [HTML4
<http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2010/ED-rdfa-syntax-20100113/references.html#ref_html4>].
When this attribute and the |xml:lang| attribute are specified on the
same element, the |xml:lang| attribute takes precedence. When both
|lang| and |xml:lang| are specified on the same element, they SHOULD
have the same value.

This is the same text as is in XHTML 1.1 etc.