Re: Spam in RDFa wiki

http://rdfa.info/wiki/Special:Contributions/Benhurtisson is another spammer
- quite prolific.

Unfortunately, these are already rergistered users - it's probably worth
doing something like enabling CAPTCHA for changes with links, but I don't
know how to do that.

I don't know any better way of handling that. Maybe using Wordpress's
anti-spam service for triggering CAPTCHA or notifying Bureaucrats, but this
requires a new extension - I don't think it exists yet..

        Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev
http://www.sergeychernyshev.com/