Re: Empty span/div tags in RDFa pages

Thanks! That makes sense. Firebug was right, if the same page is served as
application/xhtml+xml  it's rendered well. So now I wonder what's the best
thing to do. Keep the old text/html and not use the shorthand notation, or
switch to Content-Type: application/xhtml+xml . I think we're too late in
the development process of Drupal 7 to change the Content-Type, as I'm not
sure what the side effects are.

Steph.