Re: RDFa, XHTML1.1 and @lang (via Twitter)

From: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:01:05 +0900
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Hi, thanks for picking up my twitter post.

It is sometimes very important for (professional/advanced) authors
that a document can be validated as well as accessible, because their
boss or clients require both. And, since these authors are often sort
of opinion leaders in making a document type popular (e.g. in case of
XHTML 1.0), I think it is desirable for RDFa to formally include lang
attribute in order to persuade them to try XHTML+RDFa 1.0.

best regards,
--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide"; :nick "masaka"; :email "mkanzaki@gmail.com"].