Re: an alternative for microformat-like simplicity

Ben,

Sorry, I missed the today's telecon. Shame on me.

> Here's my proposed alternative: use RDF/OWL for vocabulary mappings, and
> add to RDFa only the ability to declare a default prefix.

My 2c: though I like the general idea, I have my issues with this proposal.
It looks a bit complex to me and might hence hinder adoption due to its
complexity.

For a better understanding, I have a question - you say:

And then

> Vocabulary Definition at http://ben.adida.net/vocab, using RDFa:

Did I miss anything or how is the 'resolution protocol' thought to work?

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas