Re: HTML+RDFa Issues (update)

Julian Reschke wrote:
> Nothing, except that the requirement to qualify new values with
> @profile both was ignored by almost everybody (including RDFa!), and
> also doesn't work in practice (as it doesn't help with disambiguation).
Well.... I disagree there.  RDFa DOES define a value for @profile.  We
just didn't require its use for some reason that is lost to me at the
moment.  Probably that someone objected that no one in the microformats
community ever remembers to specify @profile, so why should we.

As to disambiguation... yeah, I agree there.  I think you just need to
define precedence rules and leave it to common sense.  That coupled with
Sam's "SHOULD" text really ought to be sufficient.