Re: RDFa without using xmlns:

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> Hello Toby...
>
> Toby Inkster wrote:
>> On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 11:15 +0000, Martin McEvoy wrote:
>>
>>> Mark mentioned that the page needs to be updated to use quotes ;)
>>>

>> I was thinking more of this example:
>>
>> {
>>   /* bnode */
>>     "a": "<http://www.w3.org/2004/09/fresnel#Format>",
>>     "http://www.w3.org/2004/09/fresnel#group":
>> "<http://ubiquity-rdfa.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/_samples/formats/debug.html>",
>>
>>     "http://ubiquity-rdfa.googlecode.com/action": function(obj) {
>>       .
>>       .
>>       .
>>       return;
>>     }
>> }
>>
>> Including Javascript functions is a non-trivial extension of JSON,
>> enough to make the data unparsable by virtually any JSON library, and
>> (even if parsed OK) useless outside of environments that can evaluate
>> Javascript.
>>

> Ok how about using arrays ?

> Would that improve anything ?... or have I missed the point .... (
> which I am guessing I may have )

I did, sorry Toby my fault for rushing out this morning, ;)

The json example you provided above seems to be invalid json, (unquoted
strings, not key => value pairs ) so I am a little at a loss at what you
are attempting to do, so I will guess here is how I would represent your
example in json and you tell me what I am missing....

{ "obj" :
    {
    "a": "<http://www.w3.org/2004/09/fresnel#Format>",
    "http://www.w3.org/2004/09/fresnel#group":