Re: more microdata feedback (and corrections)

> I'll change the URI to point to a publicly editable wiki, so that people
> can add the terms they define. That's more or less what we're doing with
> rel="" and <meta name=""> already anyway. Is there a suitable wiki for
> this purpose? I can reuse the WHATWG one, but I'm not sure Mediawiki
> allows editors to have the control that is needed to include the relevant
> annotations.

Thanks.

IMHO, this should be done on ESW Wiki [1] as it is (i) public, and (ii) has
a defined access control policy (see also [2]).

Just for the record: I'm not an utterly huge fan of doing it via a Wiki (a
member-controlled page in the W3C space would be more appropriate, I think),
but better than nothing.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/FrontPage