Re: The "real" reason why xmlns should "not" be used

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> All RDFa documents that I have seen so far are "malformed" and invalid
> when serialized as XML, example:

>   <h2 property="dc:title">The trouble with Bob</h2>
>   <h3 property="dc:creator">Alice</h3>
>
> Most people on this list Know this already, I just thought it would be
> nice to say just in case someone pops by wandering what the problem is
> with using xmlns ;)

I think you're being sarcastic, but it's hard to tell, Martin. You are
being sarcastic, right?

-- manu

PS: It's difficult to tell over e-mail... and sarcasm is usually not
received well in any sort of technical argument. I'd shy away from using
it as it usually doesn't help matters.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Bitmunk 3.1 Released - Browser-based P2P Commerce
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/06/29/browser-based-p2p-commerce/