Fwd: Semantics and RDFa

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Roland Merrick" <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
To: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Subject: Semantics and RDFa
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:58:27 +0200

Greetings, shortly after our call yesterday when we discussed XHTML Role
and the XHTML Vocabulary [1],  I took a look at the latest addition to the
Calais effort [2] that they have called SemanticProxy [3]. I tried feeding
the vocabulary document into the demo to see what it would find and was
interested in the results.

Looking into SemanticProxy a little, it claims that it "understands" RDF,
HTML or Microformats. However, it does not support RDFa. Perhaps someone
 from the RDFa community might like to take a look and even contact them to
get support for RDFa added.

[1] http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab/
[2] http://opencalais.com/
[3] http://www.semanticproxy.com/demo.html