Re: RDFa in XHTML samples for datatype="xsd:datetime"

Dr. Olaf Hoffmann wrote:
> In some samples datatype="xsd:datetime" is used,

Yes, the folks at Yahoo pointed this out to us recently, and we're
pushing through an editorial change to xsd:dateTime. Good catch!

> Neither the content of the element nor the value of the
> content attribute fit to dateTime of the xsd namespace,
> this should be something like the usual
> 2007-09-16T16:00-05:00.

Hmmm, good point, not sure how we went down this path... though I'm
pretty sure it's partly (or probably entirely) my fault.

Shane, Mark: can you confirm my mistake? If so, let's correct.

-Ben