Re: XHTML namespace doc updates made for GRDDL transform

By the way, I see that the vocab document doesn't include any values for
@property.

HTML4 doesn't list any standard values, but XHTML2 proposes a list of
standard values commonly used today, which need to be officially blessed I
think.

description Gives a description of the resource.
generator   Identifies the software used to generate the resource.
keywords    Gives a comma-separated list of keywords describing the
resource.
reference   The default value, gives no explicit information about the
relationship with the resource.
robots      Gives advisory information intended for automated web-crawling
software. This specification does not define values for this property.
title       Specifies a title for the resource.
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-xhtml2-20071024/mod-metaAttributes.html#adef_metaAttributes_property

(I think 'reference' is in the wrong place here, and should actually be in
the rel/rev section).

Additionally the vocab document says that the values are for @rel and
@rev. Although they are principally for use there, I imagine that there
are no obstacles to using them in @property as well.