Re: RDFa Snipping Tool

David,

Great to see this - good work! Just had a look at the tutorials and then
skimmed the developer's site [1] where I noticed that RDFa is not
mentioned anywhere ... on purpose? ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://developers.sni.ps/index.php/Main_Page

Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,
Galway, Ireland