Re: RDFa in XHTML:Syntax - remark

Johan,

Thanks for your comment.  In fact, the text of step 6 is misleading in
that there will ALWAYS be a [New Subject] by the time the step is
reached.  We will remove that qualification in the next update of the
spec.  In the interim, we have provided clarification in the associated
errata document at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/REC-rdfa-syntax-20081014-errata/