Re: YAUCI - Yet Another Unprefixed CURIE Idea [was Re: meeting record: 2008-11-06 RDF-in-XHTML Task Force]

I wrote:

> Define yet another attribute, which I'm calling "object" for now,
> though probably a better name can be found. It works like "typeof",
> but has a side-effect of setting a default CURIE prefix for the
> element and any descendant elements.

Another thought: @object could, like @about and @resource, allow full
URIs to be used, so the following would be equivalent:

Of course, we'd need to spec what character to split on in these
cases. Hash and slash are obviously the most common, but allowing
question mark and equals sign might be good ideas too.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>