RE: Introduction: Jeremy Carroll, TopQuadrant

Jeremy,

Welcome on board! Good to have you with us. Regarding the implementation report [1] - could you please give me details regarding your implementation?

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.