Re: checking in on ISSUE-102

Hi Ben,

Although we also have a "type" attribute in XForms, it is a very generic
name, and probably should have been called datatype in hindsight.  More
importantly, it is not quite the centrally focused concept that "instance"
is for XForms.
Also, within RDFa, the name seems to better reflect the type association
being performed, rather than "instantiation" of a schema.

Therefore, it looks like a good improvement to me. Thanks for making the
change.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher