Re: quick ping - ISSUE-104

Thanks for the pointer. I looked at:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080616

and did not find anything at the level of detail of

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#QName

and specifically nothing saying what the lexical and value spaces of
CURIE or URIorSafeCURIE are - in fact the strings "lexical space" and
"value space" don't even occur in the RDFa draft.

Your issue notes say only that you copied the datatype definition from
the CURIE document, not that you examined the XML Schema WD to
determine what's required in introducing a new datatype, which
apparently you either didn't do or decided was overkill. But I really
think you need to say what the lexical and value spaces are for the
new datatypes in Appendix B, even if it's only to reference some other
part of the document or some other document.

I think I'm just repeating one of the concerns raised in the TAG's
comments on the CURIE draft - this came originally from Henry
Thompson, if I remember correctly.

Jonathan