Re: quick ping - ISSUE-105

Thank you for making these editorial changes, especially for
URIorSafeCURIE.

I'm disappointed in your decision to not change "recurse" to "recur".
I'm wondering what precedent you considered in doing this - your
experience of "conventional" seems to be different from mine. I've
usually seen "recurse" in email and discussion groups, and second-rate
publications, but not in writings from reputable, literate authors and
publishers. But it's been a long time since I've followed the computer
science literature, so things may have degraded. I just hate to see
this kind of noise and irregularity enter the language.

Jonathan