Re: RDFa in HTML 4

Manu Sporny schrieb:
> The issue with the RFC-2731 approach, unless I'm missing something, is
> that it doesn't allow multiple scoped prefix definitions. Take the
> following example:

>          xmlns:audio="http://purl.org/media/audio#"
>          about="#welcome-to-the-jungle" typeof="audio:Recording">
>
> How would we accomplish doing that with the RFC-2731 approach?

If you want to include RDFa into HTML, you have to change the HTML DTD
anyway. So why not add a namespace prefixes-URIs mapping attribute?

http://purl.org/media/audio#" ... >

This looks like schemaLocation attribute in XML Schema, here being a
list of tuples (prefix and URI). However this approach does not work
with default namespaces.

--
Johannes Koch
                             (Te Deum, 4th cent.)