Re: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 03 July 2008, 1500 UTC

Ben...apologies, I'm not going to be able to attend. I'll log in to
IRC in case I can help in any way, but I need to get some stuff
finished.

Michael...happy birthday!

Mark

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Hausenblas, Michael
<michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at> wrote:

> "Non, je ne regrette rien" ;)
>
> ... and will for sure be at the telecon just to listen :))
>
> Cheers,
>        Michael

>  Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
>  Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
>  JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
>
>  http://www.joanneum.at/iis/

>>> tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com

http://webBackplane.com/mark-birbeck