Re: Section 1 of the New RDFa Syntax Draft ready for reviews

I agree, and my apologies if my reference to the note looked otherwise.
We can write a Note, say, while the AC is voting on the Proposed rec of
the current document, ie, when the group will have nothing else to do:-)
The priority is the Rec!

Ivan