Re: Further changes to URI and CURIE processing description

Hm. I have not thought of @name at all! But my recollection was that we
would leave @name out of the RDFa picture altogether, so I am not sure
what you refer to when you say "@name we;ll have to do what I've done
with @rel/@rev".

I have no problem defining @property as CURIE and leave it at that. I
guess my only issue is consistency: if this is what we do than the list
of values in section 9.2.5 of the current syntax document is irrelevant
and should be removed (as, as I said in my comment, most of section 9
should be removed in my view...:-)

Ivan