Re: Updated Editor's Draft

Thanks Shane.

Just to clarify that I am still working on sections that I haven't
committed yet. I pushed some changes up last night so that people
could get a heads up on the new section on @rel/@rev processing, but
readers may find that nothing has changed in some other area that they
are interested in.

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer