Re: Exact wording for non-prefixed CURIEs in @rel/@rev

Hi Manu,

That's great...it's good to have something concrete to discuss.

Now...sorry to keep repeating the same point, but the issue has never
been about how to recognise the reserved values, but how to *ignore*
the non-recognised values. In your model a value of "foo" will be
processed as a non-prefixed CURIE, and so generate a triple.

Can you turn your hand to that problem, next? :)

(I know that Shane has also proposed some text, but we might as well
discuss both proposals in parallel, until we get a resolution from one
or other.)

(And there is an annoying aspect of XHTML and HTML which is that
'alternate' is a modifer; in my parser I simply concatenate things
like 'alternate' and 'stylesheet' before turning them into CURIEs, so
that I get just one value, but someone may have a better proposal.)

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232

  standards. innovation.