RE: Do the following examples generate any triples?

Can be found as usual at
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa/Resolutions
(direct link: http://www.w3.org/2007/07/19-rdfa-minutes.html#item02).

This is, btw, a great opportunity to remind people:
whenever we have a resolution, please add it to this Wiki page ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/