Re: Do the following examples generate any triples?

Shane McCarron wrote:
> I have stayed silent through this whole debate 'cause I am basically not
> qualified to debate how many angels can dance on the head of this
> particular pin.  However, one thing you said here, Ivan, I felt I needed
> to correct / expand upon:
>
> Ivan Herman wrote:
>> (Note that this may be considered as a mild edge case, too: after all,
>> @href can appear on <a> only in XHTML1)
> Well - regardless of what is permitted in XHTML1, by which I assume you
> mean XHTML 1.0, in XHTML + RDFa @href is allowed everywhere, more or
> less.  So as we think about triple generation, we need to keep that in
> mind.

Really? I thought we decided that would not be the case some point in
the past (I remember long debates about this) when we introduced
@resource. The logic being to minimize the differences between XHTML1.0
and XHTML+RDFa to what is strictly necessary. But I may be wrong.

> I now return you to your regularly scheduled technical debate.

:-)