Re: pyRdfa updated

Ivan Herman wrote:
> That
> also means that crazy ivan does not work with the new version yet, ie, I
> did not run the test suite against the new version.

Just a quick reminder that you could still publish the code at a
different URL and plug it into Crazy Ivan to do the tests. For example,
the RDF Extractor URI for PyRDFa is currently:

http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/extract?uri=

You could select "Other Extractor URL:" from the "RDFa extractor URL"
drop-down and put your updated extractor service into the text box. For
example:

http://www.example.org/pyRdfa/extract?uri=

Crazy Ivan should do the rest for you...

-- manu

PS: You will also need to use the Virtuoso SPARQL web service as the
SPARQLer query engine has changed it's API and I need to update Crazy
Ivan to reflect the new API.

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.