RE: Self-Describing Web and RDFa

Ivan, All,

>What this tells me: it may be a good idea to request the TAG
>explicitly to review the last call document...

+1

And further, reading last paragraph of
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/selfDescribingDocuments#UsingRDFa

'Note: at this time, drafts of the [RDFa] specification are available,
but the media-type registration for HTML itself has not been updated to
reflect RDFa. As described in TAG Finding [AuthoritativeMetadata],
conventions like RDFa are normative only if provided for in the
applicable specification for the media-type in which they are used.
Thus, for RDFa to be fully integrated with 2 The Web's Standard
Retrieval Algorithm, the HTML and/or XHTML media-type registrations must
be updated. Use of RDFa is in any case encouraged in the interim until
that happens.'

sounds like /me adding an issue to the Tracker?

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/