Re: RDFa F2F before final decisions on RDFa (May 4th-7th)

If they have even half the amount of smoked eel that they had last
time, I'll be there.

:)

--
  Mark Birbeck

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
  The registered office is at:

    2nd Floor
    Titchfield House
    69-85 Tabernacle Street