Re: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 1600 UTC (11am Boston)

Hi all,

I will have to send my apologies for tomorrow -- I'm heading home now
from the XForms FtF, and I've promised to pick up the kids from school
tomorrow, at just about the time of our call. :)

But...

I've seen the comments that have been posted, both from our
(excellent!) reviewers, and Ivan and Manu with their implementation
experience. I think just about every comment made is fair, and worthy
of incorporation into the document. My intention is to do that before
the next meeting.

Speak to you all soon.

--
  Mark Birbeck

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
  The registered office is at:

    2nd Floor
    Titchfield House
    69-85 Tabernacle Street