Re: [Fwd: Trying to work out the problems solved by RDFa]

I believe we have a workable solution for that.  And I think it is
deployable right now.

There are a bunch of other things we can do to improve RDFa in general,
but those things have NOTHING to do with permitting RDFa in HTML 4-style
documents and user agents.