Re: [Fwd: Trying to work out the problems solved by RDFa]

Dan Brickley wrote:
> We should have a clear proposal in a single document at a public URL,
> that justifies what we're asking for and why. That way, when people come
> to evaluate HTML5 CR at W3C they'll understand why it does or doesn't
> handle RDFa.

Okay, yes, I agree with that. We should put together a wiki page that
points to the emails we've sent, to the existing use case document and
specs, and to the suggestions we have on making this work nicely without
XML.

I'll put that on our list for the new year.

-Ben