Re: Markup questions: html/body, datatype="", double predicates

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 06:13:55 -0500
To: "Toby A Inkster" <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Cc: "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>, public-rdfa@w3.org, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Hi Toby,

I'm not sure if you are asking for conformation of what you are saying, but
if so, I apologise for not jumping in earlier -- I didn't reply to your
message because you are correct. :)

As you rightly point out, if:

  (a) @datatype is set explicitly to indicate an XML literal, OR

  (b) there is no @datatype value, but there are non-text child nodes;