Re: References to CSS rules in RDFa syntax document

Mark,

to back this up: I have the impression that a number of XML toolkits
(eg, XSLT) essentially implement the xpath stuff (because that is what
the 'know') and not the CSS stuff (because that is the stuff they do not
'know'). Ie, your proposal may make the life of implementers easier...

I think this is a good move.

Ivan