Re: Implementation Feedback

Benjamin Nowack wrote:
> Today I ran the resulting code against the (very nice) test suite
> and noticed that a couple of tests failed, all due to chaining
> issues caused by @instanceof.

Benji, just so you know, there is also another Test Harness with a
complete SPARQL implementation that can automate testing of your code:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com:8080/

It seems that yours is the implementation that has the least number of
failures against the test suite so far. :)

I'd be really interested in integrating your implementation into the
selectable RDFa parsers, if you'd be interested in doing that? You don't
need my assistance to test your service against the test harness,
though. All you have to do is plug in a REST URL that returns an RDF
document and click "Run All Tests".

> After dropping the chaining trigger, ARC passes all tests except
> test 0046, but I think that test doesn't follow the spec:

Test 46 was put on hold, but Ivan's pyRDFa passes the test.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.