Re: rdfa-syntax First Public Working Draft is up!

Ivan Herman wrote:
> - the current document still lists a set of predefined values for
> @property; if I am not mistaken the group has decided that we would not
> have those. This is important because it affects the @rel/@property
> values without qualified names. Are there still open issues with those?

The discussion went all over the place, and I didn't dare rip them out
until I had a clear resolution to the whole thing (rel/rev, XHTML
non-prefixed values, etc.).  Some of those values are useful and should
be held onto.  Also, we need input from the XHTML 2 working group on
this, since it is really their list in the first place.