RE: Review for RDFa Primer

David,

Great to hear that you plan to join us!

I'll be around at ISWC and would love to meet up
with RDFa folks as well ...

Regarding the formal bits: You need to actually join
a Working Group (I joined SWD [1]) - your W3C AC
representative should be able to tell how)

An aside: The RDFa TF is jointly hosted by SWD WG and XHTML2 WG ...

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/ (see 'Members' section)

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.