Re: hAudio RDFa music blog demo for SWD F2F

On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 13:54 -0400, Manu Sporny wrote:
> An additional demo proposal for the SWD F2F has been released. This demo
> builds upon the Firefox+Operator+RDFa+hAudio stuff posted last week:
>
> http://wiki.digitalbazaar.com/en/Firefox_Operator_Extensions
>
> The new demo proposal uses a popular music blog, Scissorkick, and adds
> hAudio RDFa markup to the entire page without modifying the physical
> content of the page (the only thing added was hAudio RDFa markup). The
> demo can be found here:
>
> http://wiki.digitalbazaar.com/demos/scissorkick/scissorkick.html

Hello Manu

I have a problem...

It is impossible to extract rdf from your document because of the
Invalid markup
http://validator.w3.org/check?ss=1&verbose=1&uri=http%
3A//wiki.digitalbazaar.com/demos/scissorkick/scissorkick.html

Failed validation, 587 Errors

I realize that you may have NOT coded this page but wow thats a lot of
errors I would say that your pages MUST validate in order to
successfully extract RDF via GRDDL, The Distiller and Via Fabien's
RDFa2RDFXML style-sheet

Otherwise a good use case if you can actually get it to work :)

Also hAudio Microformat is not yet complete, do you think that hAudio
RDFa may be a little premature?

Thanks

Martin