Re: comment on using RDFa

Hi Ben,

Thanks for you answer!

You've got it right... but based on a quick reading I think your
response is in contrast with that of Mark Birbeck, who says this
wouldn't (shouldn't?) work, because the property="foaf:name" will still
apply to <> and not _:span0. In other words, only @about can change the
context (the subject being described), @href does not.

Do I get it right?

Thanks,