Re: PROPOSAL: Split RDFa into two pieces--core attributes, plus language-specific 'interpretations'

Yes, I understand, At least I could specify the semantics for subject
resolution, object resolution, blank nodes, and so on

so if for example my language has a 'value' attribute and I want it to
be the object of triples I have to specify it in the semantic rules of
my language, isn't it? or otherwise I would need to duplicate it using
the content attribute, isn't it?

<a>
    <b value="My Value"
     about="http://blah"