Re: ISSUE: @href anywhere

1- I fully agree with the validity of the requirement in[1]

2- Using @resource as proposed in[2] seems to solve the problem of[1]
cleanly and without any further clashes.

I think the argument put forward in[2] for accepting @href on any
element, too, is solely due to a forward expectation on what XHTML2 will
do. However, as far as I know, there is no firm decision on that in
XHTML2, let alone the fact it still in a Working Draft stage, meaning
that we really do not know how this will evolve. Who knows? Maybe the
XHTML group will drop this feature in a future release!

Consequently, I would rather opt for using @resource only for the time
being. If and when XHTML2 becomes a Rec (or Last Call, or Candidate Rec,
I am not sure), we can think of a revised version of RDFa *adapted to
XHTML2*. After all, XHTML2 can and will introduce other features that
make sense in RDFa sense (<link> and <meta> everywhere!), so such
extensions may become necessary in other areas of RDFa, too. Our goal at
the moment is XHTML1.1/HTML5 after all.

A related, technical question: can I use *both* @resource and @href on,
say, and <a>? Similarly, can I use *both* @resource and @src on and
'img'? My proposal is 'yes' and @resource has a higher 'priority', so to